A deeper look into the cost of senior care in Happy Valley (and how to plan for it)

By Holly Riddle  If you’ve read our previous coverage of the senior care industry in Happy Valley, you already know that much of the United States is headed for a “senior care crisis.” Not only is the population of seniors growing at what is purported to be an unsustainable rate, but the cost of senior […]

Read More
Accelerate Trust and Sales with Education-Based Marketing: A Strategic Guide

By Staff Writer Did you know that only around 10% of your audience is actively looking to make a purchase? The remaining 90% may not be considering a purchase yet. Education-based marketing bridges this gap by providing valuable information about their buying decisions. By teaching prospects something valuable, you attract interest and, in turn, gain […]

Read More
Active, engaged, fulfilled: today’s seniors demand more out of facilities

By Holly Riddle Valley View Retirement Community If you’ve yet to seek a senior living solution for a parent or grandparent and your perception of senior living facilities may be of grim, borderline depressing places that no one—least of all the residents--really liked. Today’s senior living facilities are a far cry from those memories, thanks […]

Read More
Happy Valley’s Actuated Medical will accelerate neurological technology breakthroughs with new NIH Contract

  January 9, 2024 Actuated Medical Selected to Accelerate Neurological Technology Breakthroughs through NIH Blueprint MedTech Contract [Bellefonte, PA] — Actuated Medical, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has been selected as a Contract Research Organization (CRO) under the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Blueprint MedTech (BPMT) initiative with a potential contract value of […]

Read More
Seniors coming home to a place they love

By Holly Riddle  Pay any attention to news surrounding senior care, and you’ll likely hear a few of the same themes over and over again. “We’re approaching a senior care crisis.” “Senior care is more expensive than ever.” “The senior population is growing at an unsustainable rate.” Some of these claims are more or less […]

Read More
What problem is HappyValleyIndustry.com solving?

By Greg Woodman  In my Engineering 310 Entrepreneurship course, as my students are eager turn their ideas into businesses, I challenge them first and foremost with this question: What problem are you solving? In reflecting on the past year and starting a new one, it’s an important exercise to do this myself. What problem is […]

Read More
Happy Valley Industry is the voice for innovation, research and industry in the Happy Valley region of Central Pennsylvania.

Powered by Affinity Connection

© Copyright 2024 - All Rights Reserved
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram