April 14th, 19th, 26th, and May 3rd, 2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Attend ALL the sessions, OR just pick and choose the ones that may be of most interest.
Register by clicking HERE
• Find qualified candidates for internships, co-ops, research, or full-time positions.
• Learn about a variety of different schools in the region.
• Investigate training and other resources for your business that may be covered through WEDNet or other funds.
• Create lasting professional relationships with talent/career services as well as instructors to find new pools of talent.
➢ Susquehanna University: April 14, 2022
Allie Grill-Director, Career Development Center
Tess Marsh-Employer Relations Coordinator, Career Development Center
➢ Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science and Technology: April 19, 2022
Todd Taylor, Vice President, Post-Secondary Education
➢ Pennsylvania College of Technology: April 26, 2022
Shelley Moore, Senior Director of the Center for Career Design
➢ South Hills School of Business and Technology: May 3, 2022
Denny Ligenfelter, Director of Career Services and Recruitment
Jeff Stachowski, Outreach Director
Contact: Mary Kay Williams, Ben Franklin Talent Scout: email@example.com, 814.360.9337
• Allie Grill: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tess Marsh: email@example.com
Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science and Technology
• Todd Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pennsylvania College of Technology
• Shelley Moore email@example.com
South Hills School of Business and Technology
• Denny Ligenfelter DLingenfelter@southhills.edu
• Jeff Stachowski firstname.lastname@example.org