Content creators, curators and writers at HappyValley Industry: HappyValleyIndustry.com and Affinity Connection are committed to strategic storytelling that creates results. We are seeking to fill various roles in content services, including content collection, content curation, writing and editing.
Writers in these roles would create and write and edit content for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media) for clients in economic development, tourism, nonprofits, PSU AI, Penn State Research and alumni interest groups. The most successful candidates will be quick learners with a versatile writing style.
- Write accurate, compelling content that connects with a desired audience and drives action and engagement.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Be adept at varying the voice, style, and other characteristics of messaging based on the industry, company, or target audience
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communications- and client goals
- Stay current on the appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistent messaging
- Surveying, interviewing and research
- Write articles, business profiles and other copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications materials
- Interpret creative briefs to develop concepts for execution with assigned brands
- Edit and proofread copy based on internal and client feedback
Required skills and qualifications:
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
Contact Jodie Dello Stritto at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.