Image: Invent Penn State
If you or someone you know is seeking expert advice, there’s no better place to look than the Invent Penn State Venture & IP Conference (and you don’t even need to be Penn State-affiliated to participate!). The two-day event kicks off April 15, 12 p.m., and includes more than 50 investors and many more entrepreneurs, and can’t-miss agenda items.
This year’s expert panels include:
- Investing in Rural & Heartland America
- The State of Venture and Growth Capital in the COVID-19 Era
- Life Science Ventures Addressing COVID-19
- Deconstruct Status Quo Thinking to Drive Innovation in Your Company
- IP 101 – What Every Startup Needs to Know about IP Protection
For more information on the conference, and to register for the event, visit https://pennstatevip.com/.