You are a relational person. You can confidently connect with people regardless of position or personality. You place a strong value on the vibe, or culture, of a workplace. You want to lead a world class recruiting and onboarding program that truly hires and onboards based on the shared values of the company. You get excited that this would look much different compared to a traditional hiring department. You think it’s possible to love your job and you believe there is great energy to be gained by working alongside people who do. You are looking for a unique company, a company you are proud to be a part of and a place where you would be able to unleash your full potential. You simultaneously view this opportunity as a great challenge but also as an entry point rather than a destination.
About the Job:
DiamondBack helps truck owners protect their gear with the toughest, most secure truck bed cover on the market. We build our product with pride in small town USA and we are challenging the status quo of what truck bed covers should be so that we can all do more with our trucks and be prepared for the next adventure. We are building a different kind of manufacturing company, one that employees love to work for and customers love to buy from. We’ve made the Inc. 5000 list seven years in a row and we were awarded the “Best Place to Work” by the Philipsburg Journal in 2018. Don’t settle for a soul-sucking, ho-hum job. Come join a team that works incredibly hard to achieve extraordinary results while having a ton of fun doing it.
- Ensure our brand as an employer of choice penetrates deeply into the community in the most professional manner.
- Lead all candidates through a first class, branded experience from job posting through their 3 month anniversary.
- Support extremely fast growth by attracting and hiring great candidates:
- Create and maintain job descriptions for all roles to ensure familiarity with position responsibilities and improve hiring speed.
- Advertise jobs and recruit talent in a digital forward, best-in-class manner, leveraging our marketing team for creative designs.
- Administer an interview process that is proven to select the best candidates using innovative practices.
- Support future growth by strategically developing long term talent sources in the community.
- Execute an onboarding program during the employees’ first three months that produces new employees who understand our mission and values, our history, our brand, our product, and our customers.
Required Skills, Knowledge, Education, and Training:
- Ability to push conventional boundaries, and is likely to describe themselves as an innovative business or marketing professional.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in a relevant, business related field.
- 5 years experience with talent acquisition, recruiting, onboarding, and/or candidate relationship and assessment.
- Proven ability to leverage technology to accomplish goals.
- Unique blend of analytical skills and emotional intelligence.
- Firm understanding of the value of a brand and appreciation for high quality products and experiences.
Perks at DiamondBack:
- Above average benefit offerings including a profit-sharing program
- Tuition reimbursement program and company funded training
- Opportunity to make an impact in the community with a paid day off for volunteering and $300 to contribute to the charity of your choice each year
- Casual work environment and standing desks