To apply from Happy Valley Industry.com, use this link: https://notepro.applytojob.com/apply/3VVntDBZ3U/Insurance-Clerk-And-Customer-Service-Representative?source=happyvalleyindustry.com
PART TME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS IN STATE COLLEGE, PA MEDICAL PROVIDER’S OFFICE. This is not a remote work/telecommuting position.
Our jobs are perfect for a health insurance claims processing clerk who wants to learn something new and advance! We are willing to train outstanding applicants who have at least 2+ years basic health insurance claims processing experience…but first you have to convince us that you will be a value-add to the team and also demonstrate personal work experience that meets our most critical business needs.
If hired, you will be responsible for:
- Customer Service: effectively and efficiently handling phone calls, researching questions, and resolving customer concerns according to company procedures
- General Claims Processing: reviewing authorizations, verifying patient benefits and insurance, following privacy regulations and guidelines, entering insurance claims and billing data into billing software according to established procedures, updating and reviewing all accounts to keep records of payments current, resolving billing discrepancies with the customer and/or the insurance carrier, and clearing collections.
- Other General Business Operations Support: may include working on special projects or reports, data entry, assisting with event planning, helping us build new/better systems and processes, and performing other duties, as assigned.
We are interested in hiring people who show up for with a “can-do” spirit, take pride their work, are highly organized and efficient, and who demonstrate a willingness learn new skills in accounting, such as, but not limited to:
- accounts receivable
- accounts payable
- account reconciliation
- forecasting cash flow payments
- performing a variety of other daily/weekly/monthly basic reporting and accounting functions.
MINIMUM JOB ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Diligent follow-up and problem-solving abilities are key
- Solid time management skills are essential, including the ability to prioritize work tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including mastery of correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax and tone
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks to handle accounts payables, accounts receivables, general ledger, payroll, financial reporting and month-end statements; accurate data entry and reasoning skills are critical
- High comfort level with technology, software and spreadsheets, including use of all Microsoft office products (Day 1 proficiency in Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher and Word; advanced-level Excel skills are a plus!)
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED; Associates Degree in Business Administration or Accounting preferred
- At least 2+ years of claims processing work experience in a healthcare or insurance environment
- Background checks (criminal/education/employment/ reference/credit) will be performed; results must be satisfactory to the company
- If hired, must adhere to all company policies and procedures and other industry/safety standards.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
NotePro is the Medical Content Wizard that saves Clinicians time, simplifies their note-making practices, links all aspects of patient care, provides a portable document that is compatible with all Electronic Medical Records (EMR) platforms, and automates insurance coding.
Check us out. If you are intrigued by what you learn about our company, include your resume, answer a few questions, then click submit. It’s that easy to apply right now!
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation. No recruiters, please; principal applicants only.
NotePro, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com; let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. NotePro, LLC reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without advance notice, or obligation, to any party.